COVID-19 | Travel Safety Information
As of Wednesday the 8th of July, the NSW border will be closed to anyone travelling from Victoria.
In accordance with the government guests from travelling from Victorian areas are not permitted to stay at the Merry Beach Caravan Park.
If you have a booking between June 2nd and July 29th that’s been impacted by these restrictions, please contact the Park directly to make alternative arrangements.
For full details on this update please visit The NSW Government website.
From Monday the 1st of June we are scheduled to reopen to all travellers.
We will continue to take every measure possible to ensure our holiday park is safe. To do so guests must adhere to the below conditions:
- A COVID-19 Guest Declaration Form must be completed on arrival for potential tracing documentation.
- All visitors must sign-in at Reception and complete a COVID-19 Guest Declaration Form.
- Maximum of 10 People in any gathering.
- All recreational facilities are open including playgrounds, jumping pillows and swimming pools but guests must continue to follow social distancing practices.
- All amenities, camp kitchens, laundries etc. must all operate strictly in accordance with the 10-person rule (providing the 4 square metre per person rule is adhered to).
- Social distancing practices still apply, including; 1.5m separation from others, limiting 1 person per 4m2 (excl. your household), and remaining in your accommodation unless absolutely necessary.
- Please practice safe hygiene etiquette. Wash your hands regularly, cover your cough & avoid touching your face.
- If you’re not feeling well please ensure you stay home for the safety of everyone.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees are highest priority so we can assure you we are continuing to take hygiene measures very seriously. You can be confident that our park is being cleaned to the highest of standards, and that our staff are employing heightened levels of sanitation.
We are constantly monitoring for any updates but will continue to follow the advice of the New South Wales Government. For more information on restrictions visit the https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
If you’re unsure if you’re allowed to stay, please feel free to call us.
What are we doing to reduce the risk of COVID-19?
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees are highest priority as COVID-19 continues to pose a health risk across the globe.
- We assure you that we are taking hygiene seriously. You can be confident that our park is being cleaned to the highest of standards, and that our staff are employing heightened levels of sanitation
- From issuing your key, and amenities blocks, we’re in overdrive ensuring every touchpoint has been cleaned vigilantly
What should I do if I have a booking?
If any you’re uncertain about your booking please contact the park directly via email, we are being inundated with calls and would appreciate emails where possible to ensure we can get back to you regarding your booking as soon as possible. We please ask for your cooperation and patience while we endeavour to respond to everyone as soon as possible, as we are currently dealing with a large number of enquiries.
How can I keep up to date with information from Merry Beach Caravan Park?
Keep a close eye on our Facebook page for any updates or changes. If you have any questions specific to your booking please email the park at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Where can I go for more information on COVID-19 and travel restrictions?
For official updates about COVID-19 visit https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert/coronavirus-covid-19-advice-for-travellers